Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy Psychostyrene Dwarf

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Catullus Catullus 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fairoaks024
    fairoaks024
    Participant

A very old GW psychostyrene dwarf, early 1980s, the shield transfer is original too. These were some of the very first GW plastic figures, along with the drastik plastic orcs.

Jim Jackaman
    Jim Jackaman
    Participant

I remember them. Great for chopping up and converting. I had one with a 1/35th scale German helmet with added horns…very hells angels.

fairoaks024
    fairoaks024
    Participant

Second one, I went for as many different parts as the kit allows

Phil Dutré
    Phil Dutré
    Participant

I remember these were advertised in White Dwarf as “so much cheaper than metal”. Ironic, isn’t it?

Tiny Tin Men Blog: http://snv-ttm.blogspot.com/
    Wargaming Mechanics Blog: http://wargaming-mechanics.blogspot.com/

fairoaks024
    fairoaks024
    Participant

Truly, considering their prices now

Catullus
    Catullus
    Participant

Wow! That looks great! I haven’t seen one of those for years and I’m surprised to find it’s still a decent miniature (unlike the Drastik Plastic Orcs, which were underwhelming even back in the day). Incidentally, I still have one of those orcs at home because it was the first miniature I ever painted.

fairoaks024
    fairoaks024
    Participant

Thanks Catullus.

ive long since lost the first mini I ever painted, wish I still had it around for the nostalgia value.

Catullus
    Catullus
    Participant

I was briefly tempted to hijack your thread and post it here but it’s an utterly shameful sight. Even thirteen year old me thought it was a bad paint job…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.