Home Forums Modern QRF – new stuff coming

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Chas says… he’s getting a bit quieter so is going to get on with some moulding, so you can expect to see the following in April.

S-tank

PBV302 (will then modify it to do the PBV302C, as used under UN missions)

Stryker (updated ICV, plus CV, TACP, RV, FSV, MEV, ATGM and MGS… MC to follow!)

Humber Pig, plus Flying Pig with screens

M114 with 0.50 and 20mm variants

Leopard 1A1 (we have the 1A3/4 already – I will then be able to modify the 1A1 to produce the 1A1A1 and 1A5)

As usual, his package included some weird added extras… like a haystack.

So what next?

Well as well as the Canadian infantry I am working on the Chinese Warlord range. For vehicles, I have just finished the M1082 2.5T trailer and am about to start on the M1078 LMTV to go with it – that, along with the Strykers, should enable you to make up this…

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfiles/27569/F49A8535D4D34464B78004F4D9DE42BF.jpg

Or this if you feel like it 🙂

http://defense-update.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/strykers_on_train.jpg

Then I also have started the IKV91, the CV90 and the Patria AMV (which will pass as the Rosomak in Polish service ,and the Badger for the South Africans), and a wrap around cage for the Strykers is almost done.

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

Participant

Ooh, Humber Pig will be cool. Any chance of ever seeing a Stingray light tank?

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Participant

That’s the sort of random thing, along with something like the Argentinian TAM, that I might suddenly find myself inspired to do.

Meanwhile, whisper it very quietly, but I do seem to be partway into building the LAV III

QRF Models Limited

Participant

WooHoo !!!!

Participant

Just out are the new Iraqi vehicles, various T-54/55mods, including 3 x SPGs and the famous ‘Lion of Babylon’, plus a new T-62 model – the ‘M’ or export model with the ‘bra’ or ‘Dolly Parton’ armor around the turret.

T-55 Enigma

We have also remodeled PBC04 Saladin and PBP01 Saracen with a new chassis and wheels.

“Ready to go in to pre-production are a Swedish APC and loads of the US Stryker variants, Leopard 1A1 turret, the Humber Pig in two versions, the Bedford UBRE and the M114, so loads to look forward to.”

QRF Models Limited

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.