Home Forums General General Question from an Idiot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lagartija Mike
    Spectator

I, evidently alone among the slobiform masses of the hobby, have no wordpress blog to void my toy soldier genius down unsuspecting throats both far and near. Can it be done via smartphone? My recent attempts have left me unsure of my status as a fully chromosomed homo sapiens sapiens.

Mike
    Keymaster

I am not sure I understand the question.
    Can what be done via a smartphone?

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Didn’t understand a word.

I’m glad I’m thick.

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Mr. Average
    Participant

Actually, if I understand correctly, you want to start and manage a blog by smartphone? Do I have that right?

Its pretty easy to find cheap or free blog hosting, vide: Blogspot. But I don’t recommend managing it by smartphone – the interface can be very awkward.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Lagartija Mike:

You are not alone in your idiocy. Some of us are resplendent idiots. I do not know how to Blog and I am proud of my shining, radiant ignorance in the face of ever-encroaching technology! So fear not and continue to stand apart from the digital herd of cyber-sheep who surround us. Be a rebel, be yourself, be as I tell you to be!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod (The Leveler) Robertson.

willz
    Participant

What’s a smart phone.

Russell Phillips
    Participant

A WordPress blog can be managed from a smartphone, though I prefer to do almost everything on mine from a laptop or desktop. I find the full-size screen and keyboard much easier. If you want to use a smartphone, install the relevant app, as it will make life a lot simpler.

Military history author

Lagartija Mike
    Spectator

Yep, that was it. I needed to know if I could manage it thru a smartphone. I’ve tried several times via wordpress and it either crashes or nothing happens.

Norm S
    Participant

I use Blogspot.

On a desktop I manage it via Blogspot itself

on an iPad i manage it via the BLOGSY App, which is excellent.

My Phone is Android and not that Smart ….. so I have never even attempted it by phone, but I presume there will be a decent App somewhere, the Blogspot App on the Apple Shop does not appear too be popular – at least when I last looked around 18 months ago.

Mike
    Keymaster

I can run this on my phone, though it is easier via my pc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.