Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Rebel Minis Grey Aliens

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just took advantage of Rebel Miniatures 20% off sale to get their, Grey Aliens both armed and unarmed.  I see an X-files game coming up soon.

Participant

Fast work by Rebel Miniatures my order arrived today!!

Participant

I love it when figures arrive.  Came home today to a nice little parcel of figures and a note to collect another parcel from the post office (too big to fit through the letter box).  Just wish I could paint faster than they can deliver. 

If I was you I’d find a way to fit the Grays into Vietnam, a nice 3 way fight between them, your Marines and the Vietcong. 🙂

Participant

Um….I did get 48 armed Grey Aliens…but I see the Aliens as wanting to capture Humans for probing…

Participant

I love it when figures arrive. Came home today to a nice little parcel of figures and a note to collect another parcel from the post office (too big to fit through the letter box). Just wish I could paint faster than they can deliver.

If I was you I’d find a way to fit the Grays into Vietnam, a nice 3 way fight between them, your Marines and the Vietcong. 🙂

Easy enough, there’s a Chthulu setting for Vietnam too.

Perhaps Col Kurtz is actually working with the Grays & that temple is their base? Very X-Files, now that I come to think of it.

Participant

I did also buy Chthulu Pulp…

Participant

And I bought all the Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. rules Keepers Screen and Players Handbook.

Participant

Basing all my 15 mm Rebel Pulp miniatures then I will start basing the Grey Aliens.   So much tiny lead!!

Keymaster

Perhaps Col Kurtz is actually working with the Grays & that temple is their base? Very X-Files, now that I come to think of it.

The horror.

Participant

Now I need a Buddhist Temple in 15 mm.

Participant

Aquarium scenery might be the place to start. https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/840695455410526528/?lp=true

Keymaster

My local pet store has a lot of that stuff. A fair bit of it is good enough for 15mm.

Participant

Cool, thanks, guys!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.