Home Forums Modern RECENT TALIBAN ORDER – COMPLETE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Arthur Hannan
    Participant

Hey ey’er body

i just finished a relatively big 15mm talaiban insurgents order on my website EZPainter.co.uk

http://www.ezpainter.co.uk/blog/finished-15mm-taliban-order

check out this blog post and the others that are rleated and have a perusal if you like.

WWW.EZPAINTER.CO.UK - My miniature commission painting site (been running 12 years, hit me up for work)
    WWW.WICKEDWARGAMES.WEEBLY.COM - The wargames company i run with a friend.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Arthur:

Inspiring work and much appreciated. I too am painting 100+ Taliban fighters in 15mm and your blog was just the tonic I needed to get back to it. I have been diverted by the painting of modern US Marines of late. So thanks and I hope you have as much fun playing with them as you did painting them!  Oo’Wallah Akbar!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Wow. What scale are the Taliban playing in these days?

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

kyoteblue
    Participant

I have painted up some of these Old Glory Taliban figures for my modern Imagin-nation the Sultanate of Ifat.

Arthur Hannan
    Participant

Hey thanks for all the kind words and exciting feedback. They are 15mm and they are great little miniatures. i must admit as with all orders where i get a shed load of doubles there was one sculpt that bugged me a lot and that is the guy stepping forward. he is such a rubbish sculpt! but other than that they are great! and thankyou for reminding me they are old glory , it helps for my review!!!! thanks!

WWW.EZPAINTER.CO.UK - My miniature commission painting site (been running 12 years, hit me up for work)
    WWW.WICKEDWARGAMES.WEEBLY.COM - The wargames company i run with a friend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.