Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Red Dwarf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I was watching Robot Wars hosted by Craig Charles and I had the idea to paint up some of Rebel Minis modern contractors as Canaries (the penal battalion-type force) for dangerous duty all over the galaxy. Anybody else wargamed Red Dwarf? Rules recommendations? 15mm look-alikes for Dave Lister and Arnold Judas Rimmer BSc (bronze swimming certificate)? Any ideas welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Participant

I’ve thought about gaming Red Dwarf, but games scenarios seem a little limited, remember there are no other humans and absolutely NO aliens at all in the Red Dwarf universe, as for minis I’m not sure, in 28mm Nexus Miniatures should have a Kryten mini out soonish.

Mike

"This lighthouse is under attack, and by morning we may all be dead!" The 4th Doctor - Horror of Fang Rock

Participant

Yeah Mike, scenarios could be a problem. Maybe the way to go would be a Rogue Trader style game: small groups of characters boarding derelict ships and landing on planets. The only enemies would be GELFS and renegade robots.
    Of course, there was the “Wax World” episode: Gandhi, Elvis and company in a full-on battle against Nazis and other assorted villains.
    Oh well, will file this one under “ideas for the future”.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.