Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi RETROVIAN Platoon for 28mm Combat Patrol Sci-fi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark Morin
    Participant

Retrovian Platoon for Combat Patrol games!

RETROVIANS!

MikeMike
    Keymaster

They are super pulp!!
    Nice paintobs and nice backdrop too!

Thorsten FrankThorsten Frank
    Participant

The Bra´Sheer are somehow cool. I easily can imagine their heavy units look like The Tripods from the series back 30 or so years ago.

"In strange grammar this one writes" - Master Yoda

Mark Morin
    Participant

They are super pulp!! Nice paintobs and nice backdrop too!

Thanks – glad you like them!

Mark Morin
    Participant

The Bra´Sheer are somehow cool. I easily can imagine their heavy units look like The Tripods from the series back 30 or so years ago.

Yeah, they have a very nice retro feel to them – we’ll see how they perform on the tabletop!

Tony STony S
    Participant

Very nice indeed!  (The figures; I must disagree with your choice of hockey sweater ).   I’ve always been interested in those style of Pulp SF castings.  And I even saw this today on Wargames Vault – a campaign pack for “Fistful of Lead:Galactic Heroes.  After seeing that, I really wish I had your collection.  Thanks for sharing.

(​https://www.wargamevault.com/product/297467/Dark-Day-of-the-Destructo-Ray-A-Campaign-for-Fistful-of-Lead-Galactic-Heroes?src=cab_col if anyone is interested in that campaign)

Mark Morin
    Participant

Thank you – and glad you get the style that I am going for with these.  I was lucky to get them from Roger as WSD was closing.

Oh yeah, love the Bruins!!!

Appreciate the link – will have to get that pdf

Very nice indeed! (The figures; I must disagree with your choice of hockey sweater ). I’ve always been interested in those style of Pulp SF castings. And I even saw this today on Wargames Vault – a campaign pack for “Fistful of Lead:Galactic Heroes. After seeing that, I really wish I had your collection. Thanks for sharing. (​https://www.wargamevault.com/product/297467/Dark-Day-of-the-Destructo-Ray-A-Campaign-for-Fistful-of-Lead-Galactic-Heroes?src=cab_col if anyone is interested in that campaign)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.