Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Review of "Charge of the Light Brigade" rules

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If you play Crimean War period here is a review of the rules “Charge of the Light Brigade.”  Good simple rules that give an enjoyable game.

http://bravefusiliers.blogspot.com/2016/08/charge-of-light-brigade-rules-review.html

Participant

Thanks for the review. I really enjoyed it and I have now downloaded the rules.  I started getting interested in the Crimean War last year but I didn’t get very far with it (I bought a few sample figures and a couple of uniform guides and then got sidetracked into something else).  Maybe having an interesting set of rules will help to get things moving again.

Participant

I hope you enjoy them.  I know the author is working on a revision  which clarifies some rules.  If you get a chance let me know what y o u think.

Participant

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for the revised version.  If I do try them out it will have to be with Napoleonic figures (which feels a bit like cheating) because so far I’ve only got a handful of Crimean War figures and not a single one is painted.  Mind you, I like the look of your armies so maybe that will provide me with some motivation.

Participant

Please try them out and let me know what you think.  As to Napoleonic figures I would not worry.  We all do this at some time!  Enjoy 🍺

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.