Home Forums WWII Revised Edition of Zetterling's Normandy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Apparently a revised edition of Zetterling’s Normandy 1944 is being published this summer

Highly recommended for anyone looking at the Normandy campaign, particularly from the German point of view. Only a pity that I can’t see an eBook release scheduled…

Participant

Dammit, more expense.

All the best,

John.

Participant

Not released until July so you have time to save up John.  I may wait a bit longer to see if anyone lists what the revisions and updates are because I already have the previous edition.

Play is what makes life bearable - Michael Rosen

Participant

Wot DH said… and if there are lots of revisions, then wot John said…

My wargames blog: http://www.jemimafawr.co.uk/

Participant

A lot less than I expected it to be and as I missed out first time round I’m in.

Participant

Not released until July so you have time to save up John. I may wait a bit longer to see if anyone lists what the revisions and updates are because I already have the previous edition.

You badly overestimate my willpower, old horse. I also have the first edition, but I have flung in a pre-order anyway.

All the best,

John.

Participant

Not released until July so you have time to save up John. I may wait a bit longer to see if anyone lists what the revisions and updates are because I already have the previous edition.

You badly overestimate my willpower, old horse. I also have the first edition, but I have flung in a pre-order anyway. All the best, John.

John, in that case I’ll wait until you tell we first edition owners that it’s worth upgrading!

Play is what makes life bearable - Michael Rosen

Participant

Tbh, I mainly refer to it for OB information rather than all the stuff on relative combat effectiveness, so unless there are some really significant additions, I think IllI be passing.

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" - Helmuth von Moltke

Participant

John, as always we welcome your sacrifice for the Greater Good.  

My wargames blog: http://www.jemimafawr.co.uk/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.