Home Forums Ancients Scenery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Another poor picture of some scenery for a forthcoming elephant base.

I first thought about getting some of these back in August when I painted the other Carthaginian elephant, so being a patient sort, I thought, as I was going to Battleground at the end of November I could get them there.  When I got home from Battleground, my wife spots these and some of the other swag and says “I could wrap them up for Christmas for you if you like”  So I finally got them 3 days ago, painted them yesterday and also made a start on the elephant who’s been looking at me accusingly for the past 6 months.

These are Warlords Caesarean Roman Casualties disguised as Republican Romans with the addition of the tall feathers from some Aventine Miniatures, mostly because I prefer the look of the tall feathers.

The elephant crew is pretty much done and work is progressing on the elephant, so all being well it should be finished before I have to go back to work.  More to follow…at some point.

Cheers

R Flagg
    Participant

Interesting that the two on the left both sustained injuries to the arm holding the shield. Good figures though, much nicer than their EIR casualties.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.