Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games Sci-fi / Fantasy Second turn of a 5Parsecs from Home campaign

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

I have played the second campaign turn of a 5 Parsecs from Home and posted to my SF blog:

https://solostellarstories.blogspot.com/2020/04/high-colony-sam-landry-turn-2-5-parsecs.html

After the first campaign turn I decided I wanted to play with less characters so this campaign turn I did not recruit and kept the crew size at 4.

I do use my own combat rules that are broadly compatible with the 5 Parsecs attributes.  All but the encounters are run with the assistance of a spreadsheet.

There are a few pictures of the encounter. This is the deployed Enemies:

Participant

Very inspiring! I really want to play a “Five Parsecs/Leagues/Klicks/Kilometres” game but I can’t decide on which one!

I was thinking of a Leagues campaign using “Hope or Glory” supplement for a historical campaign set in Sicily during one of the interminable Punic/Greek clashes, but now I’m back to thinking of Parsecs after seeing your couple of turns.

Participant

My choice was easy – I am in an SF Traveller type period at the moment so 5Parsecs it was.  But if I wasn’t the choice would be harder!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.