Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games Historical Shakocoalscuttle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi is there a newer version than the 1.1 I currently have?

thanks

Participant

Well, I’m in the middle of writing the second edition, but then Covid happened. And some other very bad stuff for me.

Ivan has been very patient and understanding.  The rules are actually mostly done, although lack of playtesting is an issue, as my club is still in lockdown.  Just the period lists and suggestions and QRS’s to finish.

Participant

Thanks

Sorry to hear of troubles.

appreciate update, reason why ask is had cracking ACW game today, have been trying to get play catch up games after lockdown. System is very cleaver, simple,  realistic and enjoyable. If you are looking for any play testing volunteers happy and willing to help…..used system for Naps – ACW and Italian wars of Unification

Participant

Did anymore work get done on the version 2 of the system?

Participant

No, not from me anyway.   To be completely honest, I was suffering from PTSD.  I’m still dealing with things, but am doing much better.

Funny thing – I was just looking at the newest “Clash on the Fringe” layout and was incredibly impressed.  But it did rekindle an urge to finish things off.  Even played a couple of games a month ago of S2CS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.