Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Siberian wooden fort 28mm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    malc johnston
    Participant

Siberian wooden fort 28mm

The beginning of the Siberian fort, two days to create 24inch, got to build the gates and make them look Siberian work of art, they were good at that, its going to be 6 ft long with plenty of places for artillery ect.. its a project i am doing in between other things at the moment, so it will proberly be put to one side for a bit till after xmas.

[/url]
    free photo upload[/url]

[/url]
    screenshot on pc

[/url]
    imag[/url]

[/url]
    free image host[/url]

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Lagartija Mike
    Spectator

I love that. I need something similar for my steppe/badlands terrain, how did you go about it?

Paul
    Participant

Malc, you obviously have a lot of storage space or a very understanding wife/gf with all the terrain you churn out. Very nice as always

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

malc johnston
    Participant

I have a shed, we worked out that between myself and Dave we proberly have the biggest collection on colonial 28mm miniatures in the world, boxes run into well over 200, wife just laughs at me and pokes me with a stick every now and then,Mike this is built from lollypop sticks and garden edging sticks, i worked out the price to do towers and walls ect to do the 6ft fort at a cost of less than £6 … now thats value for money, try poundland you get a ton of the stuff for a £1

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.