Home Forums Ancients Slice n'Dice Time with the ADLG Samurai on Madaxeman.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Only quite literally moments after taking delivery of a 15mm painted Samurai army from Lurkio (which you have already probably seen on my site) himself, the brave guys (and their probably less enthusiastic cattle) were placed immediately onto the table and pitched straight into a series of brutal battles at Burton Doubles 2018.

This resulted in a fiercely contested Samurai Civil War, two invasions of Europe which saw the Japanese warriors pit their katanas against the historically contemporary bearded axes and knightly lances of the English & Irish, and a return to South Asia for a final showdown with the Elephant Kingdom of the Tamils.

All 4 battles have their own unique write-ups, and this time also come with dedicated Podcasts (available in both Video and Podcast Audio[/url] formats), either of which will provide you with a running commentary on what approximated for the “thinking” of the two joint Samurai commanders

The full Samurai spectrum of photos, captions and Hannibal analysis is also – as usual – provided for your delight and despair!

You can:
    - see more of this rubbish at www.madaxeman.com
    - Listen to the Madaxeman Podcast on any Podcast platform
    - Follow Madaxeman on Twitter @Madaxeman

Participant

To be nit-picky, this post properly belongs in the Medieval and/or Renaissance forum sections. Nevertheless, other than the 28mm Strategist command figures it is a very nice looking army 

Cheers,
    Scott

"Ventosa viri restabit." ~ Harry Field

Participant

Great work, I really like the buildings!

Participant

The buildings I can at least claim credit for painting 🙂

You can:
    - see more of this rubbish at www.madaxeman.com
    - Listen to the Madaxeman Podcast on any Podcast platform
    - Follow Madaxeman on Twitter @Madaxeman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.