Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Some American Revolution on Gentlemanly Wargaming

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Glasco
    Participant

Recently I have posted some general order of battle information for the American Revolution (more to come), as well as a scenario and order of battle material and a set of charts for playing the American Revolution with Johnny Reb 3. Much of the order of battle information can be exported to any rule system. You can find that on my blog at: Gentlemanly Wargaming.

Thanks,

Jeff

willz
    Participant

A very interesting blog, thanks for sharing Jeff.

Have you looked at this forum

http://www.amilitarygentlemanofthe18thcentury.co.uk/

Norm S
    Participant

Excellent way to use a blog – very nice.

Jeff Glasco
    Participant

Norm,

Thanks, I’m totally useless with a camera so I can’t really do the blog with nice pictures of well painted miniatures, so this seemed to be a way to post something useful on the blog.

Jeff

greenknight4
    Participant

This is an excellent blog with a lot of great information.

Thanks Jeff

Author of Day of Battle, I game in 25mm and 40mm scales. Also enjoy Horse and Musket and WWII Western Front Games.

John McBride
    Participant

I love JR but prefer JR2.  Have you looked at JOHNNY TREMAINE? I think it is JR for AWI but have never played it.  There was also a JR variant for 7YW or such: LAST ARGUMENT OF KINGS, maybe?

And I stole a lot of key idea — simultaneous movement with chits — from JR for PRIDE OF LIONS.

I’ll give your blog a good look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.