Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Some More 15mm Desert Adobes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Working on some pulp stuff for Pulp Alley.  I created some buildings that double really well for a certain twin sunned planet.

Keymaster

Tidy.

Participant

Western gunfight. Old Ben Kenobi facing down that notorious gunfighter and bounty hunter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEdwkEloglY play the theme while playing

Nice buildings

Participant

Very impressive! Nice when things can be multipurpose too.

15mm I presume? Who makes the gunfighter in the last shot and is Obi-wan a Micromachines figure? Enquiring minds want to know 🙂

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Participant

Yes I will need a breakdown of where these figures are from, costs, and any generous donations. It is posts like this that set me down the rabbit hole of considering 15mm Sci Fi, and if I can do Star Wars with it, even better. Even though I have literally thousands of WOTC Star Wars Miniatures figures sat in my garage gathering dust.

Participant

The aliens are from CP models under the starport scum moniker.

Boba Fett  and Obi-wan are from Highlander Studios Kendo Masters and Space Pals moniker.  You have to email the owner directly for them.

If you like 15mm Star Wars, here are some more photos:

Participant

SWEET! Those are great sets OldBen1

Participant

Wow! This looks great. I love the Jawa mini.

Participant

Outstanding setup and figures.  I thought I recognized those starport figures by CP Models.  Excellently painted too.  I’m so jealous!  🙂

Dan
    Loads of WIPs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9593487@N07/albums/with/72157710630529376

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.