Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Soubise regiment of foot WAS /SYW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    willz
    Participant

Painted these from an idea from on this forum about guard units in white uniforms, having painted 150 Irregular miniatures in grey and blue uniforms.  I thought I would try painting white uniforms on the last 50, they were easier to paint.

Soubise regiment of foot (persil whites) 1720 -1760 imagination.  With a change of flag they become Spanish or Austrian Grenadiers.

The standard bearers are Old Glory FIW British converted to French.

x

x

x

x

x

paintpig
    Participant

Looking good William

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

Cameronian
    Participant

Very nice work sir.

You wouldn’t happen to have any pics of the Irregular figures advancing and/or marching would you?  I’ve got a couple of marching battalions but would like more doing something different.

Cheers,

George

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

willz
    Participant

Cheers for both your kind comments.

George I don’t have any photo’s of for what you asked for, but if you e-mail Ian at Irregular Miniatures he will reply with photo’s of what you want.  when I asked for pictures of figures he replied within 24 hours.

Cameronian
    Participant

Thanks for that, I’ll do that very thing 

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.