Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Spaceship tiles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For the next episode in the Saga of Clarke I figured that I’d need some way to represent the interior of spaceships, and it was also a great excuse to be able to play some boarding-action down the line!

So I made these:

This is the majority of the tiles, only two or three that didn’t fit the layout of the ship in question.

A closeup of some of the pilot’s seats and various consoles and displays, the set dressing if you will.

These are supposed to be Cryo/stasis pods. For longer travels when stimulants alone can’t keep the crew operational, they can relax and spend their time in the pods, not having to worry about eating or keeping themselves sane in the empty reaches of space.

And for you Michael, I have this:

I give you the interior of the Cormorant, she is a Stalker class patrol and attack craft, manufactured at the Mars Drive-yards by Sanada Heavy Industries.

I have a few more pics of the tiles on the blog:

http://lasersandbroadswords.blogspot.com/2015/08/on-ship-to-stars.html

Thanks for looking!

Participant

Brilliant!ย 

I give you the interior of the Cormorant, she is a Stalker class patrol and attack craft, manufactured at the Mars Drive-yards by Sanada Heavy Industries.

Cheers fella!
    Noted!

I too like to have new things for the next game, it is a madness we have.

๐Ÿ˜€

Participant

@Earther: Cheers, I’m glad you like them ๐Ÿ™‚

@Michael: No problems, I just needed a few to make sure I didn’t inadvertently steal the name of a famous model.

I feel your pain, it is a madness, but one that keeps me productive at least! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

What a cracking idea. Very much reminds me of Traveller starship deck plans!

Participant

What a cracking idea. Very much reminds me of Traveller starship deck plans!

Ditto what Alvin posted, I remember late 70’s early 80’s drawing up plans for a project on a similar vain.ย  Sadly I never got around to it, brilliant ideas.

Participant

The traveller deck plans are quite exellent! And I think more than a few later works, my own included, have been inspired by them and their contemporaries ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the kind words Mr Molethrottler and Mr Harley!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.