Home Forums Medieval Spanish Arquebusiers Close Ups of Single Bases

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A new post whilst my brush is out of action of the beautifully sculpted and cast Spanish Trastamara range of Arquebusiers from The Assault Group.

The level of detail on these sculpts is tremendous. The casting excellent with very little flash to be removed. Virtually no chunks of mould missing that can sometimes provide a painter with some nasty chunks of metal in need of removal which sometimes presents with other manufacturers, which of course can be a bit dangerous to remove at times.

I really loved painting up this unit. The first unit for of Gonzalo Fernandez de Cordoba’s army for Cerignola (1503) project. I’ve currently got a unit of pike, cleaned up, undercoated and primed which, being out of action for a wee while, is a little frustrating; I am very eager to get to painting them up! I have a unit of mounted Goths ready and some work to do for a slightly different project as well- I may be able to drop a hint or two about that later but will have to check. ๐Ÿ™‚

So, without further ado/more excessive waffle from me, here are the single bases:

For a more all ’round view of the bases, more images from various angles can be seen on my Just Add WAter Blog here:
    https://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.com/2021/08/spanish-arquebusiers-close-ups-of.html

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.