Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games General Squad Hammer Unit Stats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SkullhammaSkullhamma
    Participant

I have some really good memories of a solo game I did with Squad Hammer and my Epic 40k armies some years ago. I used what Ivan provided in the army list supplements since they were allready quite 40k-ish. But I realized quickly that I was really bad at tinkering my own units… So, here’s my simple question:

Do you guys have some army stats for Warhammer 40k armies I might steal, errr…borrow? Chaos? Squats? Tyranids? Thanks in advance!

I would be also interested in any kind of unit creation tool, excel spreadsheet or whatever you might have. The point system is not complicated… I AM THE PROBLEM. 😉

Tim Snoddy
    Participant

Ivan has said on his blog that a he has someone creating a unit builder.  I sure hope it includes points values.  I hope the game mechanics are brought up to the high standard of Hammer of Democracy allowing for support points and support units.

SkullhammaSkullhamma
    Participant

Ivan has said on his blog that a he has someone creating a unit builder. I sure hope it includes points values. I hope the game mechanics are brought up to the high standard of Hammer of Democracy allowing for support points and support units.

Hey, Tim! A unit creation tool would be really great news. I purchased HoD, but I didn’t have the time to try it out yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.