Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games Sci-fi / Fantasy Another Starport Scum adventure from farside of the Galaxy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Me and a group of new friends are about to start an adventure group. We are possibly 4 persons. 3 of us met once. I introduce them what kind of game is starport scum and they like it. Because non of us ever played a RPG before. So Starport Scum is a very good start. We almost decided about our characters. Everyone will play multiple characters. As a one player you can have 1 hero and 1 goon(or one brusier) or you can have 2 aces or one ace and 2 goons. Something like this. Maybe someone can offer us a better balance. I did some preperations for the game.

this is where our story begins. A merchant ship hit by pirates and we are the only known survivors.

Those buildings belong the first settlement we will reach.

And this is where the real gun fight will occur.

Today we might be certain about our traits. Feel free to write your trait ideas here.

One of my character is Don(Doni) Zvezda

-joined a gang

-become respected

-you were shut down by the goverment.

He was in theattacked shpaceship during his transfer for his punishment.

Waiting trait ideas for this character 🙂

contact me via : [email protected]
    http://www.sayinermicrotoys.com/

Keymaster

Interesting, if you are all playing characters, who will play the bad guys and drive/manage the story?

Participant

Interesting, if you are all playing characters, who will play the bad guys and drive/manage the story?

I think we will do that job too.

Participant

The terrain looks like a great start.  I’m looking forwards to reading about your adventures!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Yeah, that’s a fantastic set up you have going. Looks super evocative already.

For your ganger, I might give him something like SETTLE SCORES (+1D to all combat vs known rivals) 🙂 He might have stuff to prove.

A SNAP REACTIONS trait giving him an extra defensive die could work too. Got those space-gang senses finely honed, you know?

Participant

I will watch this develop with keen interest. As I am also interested in these rules.

Participant

Thank you,

Yesterday I also purchased those.  I could not resist my curiosity 🙂 I bought them in a bundle.

I’ve designed my characters this way.

here Doni and Furbi

Participant

Right, that’s it, I have now also purchased Starport Scum and will try it out over the weekend!

Participant

I like the “Heavy Handed” trait a lot.

Where did the dog-man figure come from? It looks vaguely familiar.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.