Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Starport Scum: Curiosity Kills (Almost)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jason Smith
    Participant

It’s a session of “Starport Scum”, an “RPG-lite” sort of skirmish game by Nordic Weasel Games.

Starport Scum: Curiosity Kills (Almost)

Flavio fighiting a guard.

telzy ambertelzy amber
    Participant

Yay! Another cool RPG/skirmish game. I haven’t read it, yet, but I know it will be great 😉 The terrain, the miniatures spiffy!

Yikes! Scary

kyotebluekyoteblue
    Participant

Love the terrain and narrative !!!

Thomaston
    Participant

That was a fun read, really like the humor.

Tired is enough.

Gone Fishing
    Participant

This is my favourite sort of AAR, with great storytelling, lovely figures and table, large doses of whimsy (you do it very well) and some explanation of how the rules work, all wrapped up in a neat package.* I’m planning to do some good Starport Scum Judge Dredd action later today, so this couldn’t have been timed better. Thank you!

One rules query from a newbie: in turn three the guard roles three sixes – don’t goons only get two dice max at all times or am I missing something?

I hope very much that we hear about the team’s next adventure! Keep up the great work!

Daryl

* We’re pretty spoiled here, with reports like this, and Michael’s Crom’s Anvil games.

Jason Smith
    Participant

One rules query from a newbie: in turn three the guard roles three sixes – don’t goons only get two dice max at all times or am I missing something?

My! That was a pretty involved comment! Thanks! I had fun making that AAR.

As for the extra die, “oops!”
    I gave him an extra d6 for being so close, but totally forgot that he was just a Goon. I also largely forgot about morale. It can be tricky to remember all of the rules when you’re playing both sides (and haven’t played this game in a while).

Darkest Star GamesDarkest Star Games
    Participant

[Kshht!]”Did somebody order adventurers, because they’re here. Over.”[Kshht!] and “Time out, guys!  I’ve got to tie my cyber-shoe!” and also “Flavio adds “getting pwned by a Goon” to his list of things to grumble about.” made me laugh out loud at work, where I should not be reading your awesome AARS, but I am anyways.  Dude, the commentary on the photos always get me, just great stuff.  Especially ending with the Marge Simpson grumble.  Hilarious!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Jason Smith
    Participant

Thanks! No pressure, right? 🙂

Geralt via Marge

MikeMike
    Keymaster

Noice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.