Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Stars Reach spaceship miniatures

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bryan Borgman
    Participant

Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce the launch of Stars Reach spaceship miniatures on Kickstarter.

Stars Reach spaceship miniatures are designed by Twilight Game Designs TJ. I am managing the Kickstarter for them (including promotion and pledge management).

Twilight Game Designs is offering three new fleets that can be used in games such as 5150 Star Navy by Two Hour Wargames, Squadron Strike by Ad Astra Games, Starmada by Majestic Twelve Games, and more. The three fleets are: the Koreth Imperium, the Trazari Colonies, and the Human Commonwealth.

Stars Reach spaceship miniatures will be cast in pewter in the USA. Production and fulfillment will be provided by Acheson Creations. This Kickstarter is live now and will end at 10:00pm EST on Sunday, April 30, 2017. Follow the link and pledge today! The universe is counting on you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twilightgamedesigns/stars-reach-space-ship-miniatures

Please spread the word and feel free to ask me questions here or on the Kickstarter project page.

– Bryan

Bryan Borgman
    Participant
    Mike
    Keymaster

Congrats!

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Well done on getting it funded!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Bryan Borgman
    Participant
    Bryan Borgman
    Participant

Stars Reach spaceship minis Kickstarter ends in less than 1 week now and out first Stretch Goal… an extra CA per fleet box… has been unlocked!

– Bryan

Bryan Borgman
    Participant

We’re approaching the final 48 hours! Two Hour Wargames is now tossing in a free PDF copy of 5150 Navy Stars rules for use with the Stars Reach minis. With any luck at least another stretch goal or two will unlock before the project closes on Sunday at 10pm Eastern.

– Bryan

Mike
    Keymaster

Excited, nervous or both?

Bryan Borgman
    Participant

Excited, nervous or both?

Excited to see where this lands!

Bryan Borgman
    Participant

Happy Saturday! I’m pleased to announce that Stretch Goal #2 is now unlocked and everyone pledging at least $55 (Commodore level) will receive their choice of either one Battle Cruiser (BC) or one Carrier (CV) per fleet box for free!

This additional reward option is of course paired with the free Heavy Cruiser (CA) from Stretch Goal #1 and complimentary 5150 Star Navy PDF.

We’ve got about 32 hours remaining in this campaign so tell your friends and let’s get that last Stretch Goal unlocked!!

– Bryan

Ad Astra Games
    Participant

And we’re adding significant new support for the Kickstarter with FREE rewards for all supporters with each stretch goal that you hit: http://www.thewargameswebsite.com/forums/topic/free-squadron-strike-rules-with-stars-reach-ks/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.