Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Starships for How Many Universes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    irishserb
    Participant

For how many “universes” do you have starship models?

I only have two, my Star Fleet Universe stuff for SFB, and another more generic group to adapt to other game systems.

Paul
    Participant

Only one – Star Wars (the X-wing games stuff).

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

McKinstry
    Participant

Starfleet, Dropfleet and Firestorm Armada.

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Shaun Travers
    Participant

Some Start Wars micro machines and some Firestorm Armada fleets (but never used the latter for Firestorm Armada)

Evyn MacDude
    Participant

Technically three right now, soon to be 4. Traveller, Full Thrust, Armada for Brigade and soon Homeworld…

Evyn

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Oh my…  I currently have:

Babylon 5

Jovian Chronicles

Star Blazers/Space Cruiser Yamato

Star Wars

Battlestar Gallactica

Traveller

GZG and Brigade ships (generic, use them for all sorts of games)

Halo (don’t know how I ended up with them)

Silent Death

RavenStar (use them for space opera, BFG, and others)

BFG.

I also have 12 ships from a line that I started but never released, Fleet Scale quasi-retro space opera like ships for the Colony 15 range.  More Chris Foss than Robert Freeza.  I wasn’t very good with 3d back then, and they were printed on an early object printer machine so not good quality.  Might redo them at some point, might not.

I’d like to do ships for the Dark Star range, but I’ve been wrestling with design philosophies for a while now and am not close to starting…

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

The_Beast
    Participant

Babylon 5 Jovian Chronicles Star Blazers/Space Cruiser Yamato Star Wars Battlestar Gallactica Traveller GZG and Brigade ships (generic, use them for all sorts of games) Halo (don’t know how I ended up with them) Silent Death RavenStar (use them for space opera, BFG, and others) BFG. 

Yepper, have those, a few Zandris IV not-Legends of Galactic Heroes and not-Homeworld, a few Iron Stars Edwardian-spaceships, card punchouts for Spelljammer. Have a lot of manufacturers, but not sure how most fall with ‘other universes’ of the OP. I could mention the Cold Navy/now RavenStar that had their own faction names, but not a lot more fluff…

While generic in use, GZG and Brigade Models DO have ‘universes’ into which you are invited to play. ;->=

Doug

Edit: *facepalm* I’m going to be adding for awhile. Just remembered the Star Frontiers/Knight Hawks ships.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by The_Beast.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.