Home Forums Fantasy Burning Sands Stats?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Deming
    Participant

So I am excited to put this guy to use and would like to make my first scenario using him – suggestions on stats?

He is big – 80mm without the base pillar.

Mike
    Keymaster

Demon or ‘natural’ creature?

Kevin Deming
    Participant

A bit of both – in my own little world demons are just otherworldy/other-dimension creatures but are still just flesh and blood. Plus its low magic, so…. I guess more of a natural creature but with possibilities within that context if that makes sense.

Mike
    Keymaster

I will have some breakfast and ponder, back with stats soon.

How big is it if stood upright? (Not including wings)

Kevin Deming
    Participant

I am guessing he would be around 60mm tall or so; he is 140 with the base and wings.

Mike
    Keymaster

Abilities:

I would give it these from the rules:

Brute
    Thick Hide
    Crushing Blow

I would be inclined to make it have a wing defence.
    Something like it can shield itself with its wings and adds 4 to its total, like the sword and shield fighting style.

P 2
    W 1
    V 8

I would let it fly pretty much anywhere on the table in a single turn (assuming a 3×3 table or smaller) but when it is taking off it is unable to defend so attackers can get in a free attack.

I would suggest it is impossible to kill in a fair fight, it is just too gigantic.
    The above stats should make it thus.

So gang up or use poison and start doing status damage.

Kevin Deming
    Participant

Looks good, I will try these stats as I learn, maybe change to having an ability that I and my co-creators of this being had in mind that are a little more complex.

Thanks for the input!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.