Home Forums Alternate History Victorian Sci Fi Steam Powered Armoured Car

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve added some armoured support to my 19th Century figures. πŸ™‚

Wow, it’s perfect. Those vehicles turned out really serendipitous, didn’t they?

Participant

They did, a big Thank You to Russel for bringing these to my attention. πŸ™‚

I’m working on the ones that will go with my modern forces next, which look like being the best of the lot. πŸ™‚

Participant

Such a hansome little tank, piloted by young lt. Gruber perhaps?

Participant

How cool is that !!!

Participant

Victoria D.:

I love it! Is the main gun a breach-loaded howitzer or a muzzle-loaded cannon requiring the crew to load from outside? Either way it’s very cool. Schteam-panzer Vor! Thanks for posting another exciting and whimsical flight of cutie fancy. I really like your unique and quirky approach to the hobby! Well done! Keep up the great work and from a purely selfish perspective please keep sharing your wonderful creativity and craft. Thank you!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Participant

Breach loader, has to be because there aren’t any hatches big enough for a cutie to fit through (they enter by having the turret lifted off and then bolted back in place once they are inside).

Participant

Breach loader, has to be because there aren’t any hatches big enough for a cutie to fit through (they enter by having the turret lifted off and then bolted back in place once they are inside).

Participant

It’s magnificent!

I do all my own stunts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.