Home Forums Renaissance Steel Bonnets – a Borders adventure

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    craig cartmell
    Participant

What many people do not realise is that the VSF Game In Her Majesty’s Name has a set of core rules that are easily adaptable to a number of other periods and genres.
    Last year we released a free Genre pack on the IHMN blog called Blood & Faith, which was aimed at the early to mid seventeenth century. Essentially Three Musketeers to the English Civil War.
    Now one of our good friends north of the border in bonny Scotland, John Ewing, and his pals have used that genre pack to run a game based on the history of the Border Reivers.

Here are his report and notes on that game.
    The Steel Bonnets – A Borders Adventure
    Steel Bonnets – Scenario Notes

Cheers,
    Craig

The Ministry of Gentlemanly Warfare

Angel Barracks

I will be sure to check it out at BT 16, as I am after some sort of game where I can have a handful of good guys vs. numerous bad guys ion a sci-fi setting with a campaign system.

craig cartmell
    Participant

I will be sure to check it out at BT 16, as I am after some sort of game where I can have a handful of good guys vs. numerous bad guys ion a sci-fi setting with a campaign system.

One of the genre packs we have in our list is Codominium, generic sci-fi skirmish wargaming. That might be right up your street 🙂

Cheers,
    Craig

The Ministry of Gentlemanly Warfare

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.