Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Swedish Livregimentet.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Swedish life regiment, I love the new Swedish cavalry, particularly the command figures.

grizzlymc
    Participant

Gorgeous!

OB
    Participant

Very handy Truls I’m about to paint the same unit in 15mm.  I really like the blue you have used, great job all together.

OB
    http://withob.blogspot.co.uk/

Neil Scott
    Participant

Lovely looking regiment

Double six! I need a double six

Deleted User

Lovely figures.

Also, why does the SYW always look so classy?

donald

It was a classy era! But these are GNW, surely?

They do look great, Truls. Warfare, I  believe? You may have addressed this before, but do you think these slimmer figures can mix with the chunkier figs from Ebor?

Yes, GNW, yes warfare miniatures. 😉

I know of people mixing Ebor Swedes and warfare Swedes in the same unit.

I personally woiødwou mix in a single ubit but in the same army is no problems. I hava single Swedish battalion from musketeer miniatures (before it was sold to a different company) and it fits better in than I thought it would (and musketeer miniatures are just as chunky as Ebor.)

And I have ebor Danish infantry, while my Danish cavalry is warfare.

And i’m  planning on adding Warfare danes as my second battlions to those I already have so each ebor battalion with be paired with a Warfare.

The new Russian/ swedish horses, are more compact so they actually fit closer to the Ebor horses than the older models.

Lovely figures. Also, why does the SYW always look so classy? donald

Thanks, as Hafen said, these are GNW, the last war swddeb was worth it’s salts.

Thanks, Truls, that’s reassuring. My interest is actually in the WSS in this scale, with the goal of a couple of small armies assembled mostly from the Ebor brigade deals (great deals,BTW!) — but it’s good to know there are fill-ins available if necessary, that won’t look out of place.

Your GNW project is really coming along! I’ve been following it with interest. Mine is in 1/72 plastics — still collecting boxes. 

Thanks, Truls, that’s reassuring. My interest is actually in the WSS in this scale, with the goal of a couple of small armies assembled mostly from the Ebor brigade deals (great deals,BTW!) — but it’s good to know there are fill-ins available if necessary, that won’t look out of place. Your GNW project is really coming along! I’ve been following it with interest. Mine is in 1/72 plastics — still collecting boxes.

Thanks, I’ve just added it up and total my GNW forces are now 449, (plus a few half painted units)

This is the biggest project I’ve done since my fist 15mm Napolonic project, that ended up with about 600 figures.

I still have a little over 150 left to paint, and I’ve just ordered 12 more cavalry and 1 more battalion, meaning I have at least 185 more to paint when they arrive.

Deleted User

Lovely figures. Also, why does the SYW always look so classy? donald

, these are GNW,.

Ouch. Somewhere a village is missing its idiot. Apology for the gaff.

donald

grizzlymc
    Participant

Let’s face it. This was a time when a gentleman could be flamboyant without the world assuming his sexuality.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.