Home Forums General General Table Top Battle 2nd Edition

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GridmasterGridmaster
    Participant

Greetings to all!

I’m the Author of Table Top Battles 2nd Edition, it’s a Rule Book covering all era’s of Warfare from Ancient Times to the 19th Century, Sci-fi and Fantasy.

It also includes Aerial and Sea Warfare as well as optional rule idea’s like Morale, Panicking Animals, Explosives and Weather.

The Rule Book is based on 2 inch square grid for land and air based warfare, and 4 inch grid for sea warfare. The system uses a single die 12 with a few modifiers and current users have told me that TABLE TOP BATTLES is very easy to learn.

The book is worked around accommodating wargamers with limited playing surface and covers 2mm to 20mm Armies and 28mm for Skirmish, there is also an extensive Solo play section.

To all who purchase Table Top Battles, we hope you enjoy reading and using it in your future battles, thank you for your interest and support.

Table Top Battles 2nd Edition Rulebook

Best Regards!

Michael and Joyce Smith

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by GridmasterGridmaster. Reason: added link

Hi Michael,

I have the first edition of the game.  Just curious what the second edition will bring me before I make a decision.  What is the difference between the two?

John

John

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

--Abraham Lincoln

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.