Home Forums Air and Sea Air Tactical Advice for Using Dragons in HotT?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One of the features of ‘Hordes of the Things’ that I am not particularly adept with is the troop-type dragons.  To me, dragons are a particularly distinctive feature of fantasy wargaming  Model dragons can look very impressive, as well.  I wondered whether any HotT experts on here had any particular hints or tips about the most effective use of dragons in HotT?

Participant

On the old version of this blog there were really useful notes on using all the various element types, can’t find it on ‘net but maybe if you contact the blogger he may still have these notes.

http://hordesofthethings.blogspot.co.uk/

I only have one experience of them; in a game against 40k Orks, the poor dragon got chased off the table in the first fight!

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Thanks, George.  That is a good site.

I find similar troubles with using Gods in HotT, with bringing them on after rolling a 6 on the pip dice, then losing them within the next couple of turns by rolling a 1.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.