Home Forums Modern Team Whiskey – Fulda Gap Batrep 6 Part II

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Here is the second part and finale of Batrep 6, fighting in the outskirts of Frankfurt-am Main. The quick refresher is this: the US right flank is crumbling, almost entirely gone, and the overall tactical commander, Captain Keepers (of Kilo Company), has gone down fighting. The US left flank, a Mech Infantry Platoon (under Lt Rownnan) and part of a tank platoon (under Lt Sorenson), is fending off attacks on its side, and preparing to counterattack to the right in order to kick the Soviets out of the objective buildings (there are five, and the winner is the one that has three, with the US down to two at this point).

The 2nd Mech Plt TOW opens up on Soviet BMPs near the central crossroads.

While, from the opposite perspective, BMPs launch Spandrels at US M1 Abrams. To see how the fight turned out, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2015/10/team-whiskey-fulda-gap-batrep-6-part-ii.html

We’ll see if you guys are really reading these; if so, there should be plenty of comments 😉

V/R,
    Jack

Shaun TraversShaun Travers
    Participant

Why should I read these latest ones if I am not in them? 🙂 Actually, i should be able to find time to read them this weekend to find out what happens to the others.

kyotebluekyoteblue
    Participant

Oh man….Soviet Arty rolls 1s and 6s !!!! and I’m MIA !!!

Just Jack
    Participant

Oh, quite your complaining, you two!  Shaun, don’t worry, you’ll get your chance to be knocked out.  That Soviet Arty knocked my damn socks off this game.

V/R,
    Jack

Norm SNorm S
    Participant

Thanks Jack – a ton of work in getting that report out – appreciated. I am sending you my dice … they only roll 3 and 4’s though!

kyotebluekyoteblue
    Participant

Hey Just Jack try those Twistercon dice I gave you !!!!

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks Norm, but please send dice that only roll  1s and 6s.

Kyote – I ain’t usin’ no Commie-Hippie dice!  There’s no way they’ll betray the Soviets 😉

V/R,
    Jack

kyotebluekyoteblue
    Participant

LOL !!!Hey I paid good money for them !!!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by kyotebluekyoteblue.
    paintpigpaintpig
    Participant

Nice one Kyote, good read ol’boy.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

Rod RobertsonRod Robertson
    Participant

Just Jack:

Well that was a slaughter and finally the Soviet Artillery started doing its job and worked over the NATO ATGW teams.  It’s been a bad day for officers and NCO’s but despite their losses, NATO has slowed and blunted the Soviet juggernaut dramatically. An excellent report but the battery in my I-Pad is down to 2% so I better wind up here fast. Great stuff Jack and I’m looking forward to TW#7 when I get home and can charge the tablet up.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.