Home Forums Modern Team Yankee in 6mm.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kyoteblue
    Participant

While all my figures are 15mm, I’m getting tempted to try Team Yankee in 1/285 6mm. I know …I’m crazy but. I am thinking about it.

Mike
    Keymaster

Paul
    Participant

Two (or more) different scales for the same period! Madness! But I’m sure we all do it (so I must be mad, too).

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Spurious
    Participant

Two (or more) different scales for the same period! Madness! But Iโ€™m sure we all do it

It’s not madness, it’s prudent. Sometimes you just want to run a nice platoon sized game, other times the clash of whole armoured regiments is the way to go. And other things in-between of course.

Iโ€™m getting tempted to try Team Yankee in 1/285 6mm.

I say do it, and keep the board size the same so that everything has more room to run around in than their 15mm equivalents, so you really get the benefits of dropping down in the size of the miniatures.

Thuseld
    Participant

My 6mm Sci Fi project is slowly convincing me that I will switch over to 6mm WW2 as well. I think I can quickly paint up two armies and throw together some 6mm hedges and buildings. Or I could buy some 6mm resin buildings and paint them up, which is more likely. I have no problem doing that, apart from the money aspect.

Wimps.

Do it in 3mm or go home. ๐Ÿ˜€

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

kyoteblue
    Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo………………………

Mike
    Keymaster

Wimps. Do it in 3mm or go home. ๐Ÿ˜€

LOL

Shaun Travers
    Participant

Kyote,

It is a rabbit hole. How can you think of going to 6mm as well as 15mm when you have had such control to downsize to only 15mm and stay there?

Of course, I have 20mm and 6mm ww2 and love playing both scales, so my opinion may be worth what you have paid for it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.