Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Testers sought for skirmish/RPG lite game

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ivan Sorensen
    Participant

Among the hundred projects I am working on, I have a set of very small skirmish rules for probably less than 10 figures a side. 4-6 would be more typical.

Generic horse&musket era (more muskets and swords really), with the potential to cross into RPG territory. You’d have named characters, and a scenario may be as likely to be a nobleman and his cronies getting revenge, as a military patrol.

The rules are percentile driven

It’s veeeery early and while I had napoleonic era in mind, it could work for most anything black powder I imagine. Right now, it covers the basic moving and shooting at people, with most of the rest coming later.

You’ll need a few figures, some percentile dice and a creative mind. Feedback from reading is welcome but the main value is on people who might have to put a few figures on the table and test things out, solo or with other players.

Pop me a line at [email protected] if this has your interest.

Nordic Weasel Games
    https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games?src=browse5701

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.