Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century The Burning of Waller Farm – Devon Wargames Group

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One of three games played at this month’s meeting of the DWG was a Rebels & Patriots game using a War of 1812 scenario from a recent copy of WSS Magazine and converting it to the French Indian War.

If you would like to know more then follow the link to the club blog.

https://devonwargames.blogspot.com/2019/05/burning-of-waller-farm-fiw-rebels.html

Jonathan (JJ)

http://jjwargames.blogspot.co.uk

Participant

A lovely shot and a lovely looking table. I picked up the rules at the weekend and since I only use small armies on a standard table, I am toying with the idea of running a battle with them. I mean, I regularly bath tub Black Powder down, so maybe these will bath-tub up!

Participant

Thank you for another excellent game report and wonderful photo’s JJ.

Willz.

Participant

A lovely shot and a lovely looking table. I picked up the rules at the weekend and since I only use small armies on a standard table, I am toying with the idea of running a battle with them. I mean, I regularly bath tub Black Powder down, so maybe these will bath-tub up!

Haven’t done it yet myself, but they should bath-tub up easily, as long as you don’t use a humongous table with thousands of figures.

Edit: Hmm, a look at that huge R&P game seems to prove me wrong.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood

Participant

Very good looking figures!! I am enjoying Rebels and Patriots.

Participant

Very good looking figures!! I am enjoying Rebels and Patriots.

Reports? Photos?

Participant

I have photos and a short AAR on my Facebook page vtsaogames, I’m no good at links but I’m the only Jonathan Keepers in Oklahoma on Facebook.

Participant

Ah, I don’t do Facebook… I think you’ve informed me of this before but my memory ain’t quite what it used to be.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.