Home Forums Air and Sea Naval The Great Tripoli Dash – 1941 Naval

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    Participant

http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/south-east-of-syracuse-ww2-naval.html Thanks for all the interest in the first part of the AAR / Scenario for our WW2 Naval Med Campaign. As always I’ve included all the info you would need to play along. We left our intrepid convoy bound for Tripoli, after surviving a night time attack the dawn breaks and with it the prospect of air and sea attacks, sailing south east of Syracuse RN ships are sighted, Battle Stations. Regards, Ken”

http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/south-east-of-syracuse-ww2-naval.html

We are having some fun with a 1941 Med Naval Campaign. I have included full set up details if people want to have a go.

We left our intrepid convoy bound for Tripoli, after surviving a night time attack the dawn breaks and with it the prospect of air and sea attacks, sailing south east of Syracuse RN ships are sighted, Battle Stations.

Regards, Ken

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Mike.

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

grizzlymc
    Participant

Stirring stuff!

Their Lordships of the Admiralty do not seem to have instilled the brute facts of convoy warfare into the British commander.  Every merchant ship unloaded at Tripoli is a victory.  Warships are obstacles.  Except for the Japs, very combatant endedWII with far more ships than they needed.  Attrition doesn’t work.

Rules Junkie Jim
    Participant

That looks like fun – and a great idea, following the “progress” of a convoy. Shame no collisions this time… I love a bit of incompetence.

kyoteblue
    Participant

Wowzer !!!

Ken
    Participant

Cheers for the kind words everyone.  Part 3 is on the table tonight and should reach t’blog next week.

Regards, Ken

Http://yarkshiregamer.blogspot.co.uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.