Home Forums General Conventions and Shows The Joy of Six 2016

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am delighted to be able to confirm the date of the 2016 celebration of all things 6mm as Sunday 17th July.     Get that date entered into your shiny new diaries and start making your plans.     In order to cater for the growing number of participants, traders and visitors we have secured the use of extra rooms off the main hall and we are already planning on how to use them.

The JOS is a show with real momentum behind it and is rapidly gaining a reputation for the number and quality of games on offer. If you want to be part of the event, just email me and I’ll get them to you.  The contact is [email protected]    We are particularly interested in participation games for JOS16, but whatever your plans are, get them to us quickly.   We actually had to turn games away this year, and it’s first come, first served!

Baccus HQ is currently a flurry of activity as work on all the pre-Christmas orders, but our thoughts are already turning to the first sets of releases for 2016, amongst which will be some of these chaps..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.