Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket The Maori Wars…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paskal
    Spectator

Hello everyone,

What are the rules for playing The Maori Wars ?

You could use The Men Who Would Be Kings.

https://ospreypublishing.com/the-men-who-would-be-kings

We use them for Zulus & The Sudan. They have lists for the Maori Wars in them.

donald

Paskal
    Spectator

The men who would be kings are from the same group as Lion Rampant and Pikemans Lament – I’ve been told that both are total crap, so I’m not looking forward to trying it.

Wargaming Rules for the New Zealand Wars

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Paskal.
    General Slade
    Participant

Paskal, I don’t think you should be cutting and pasting huge chunks from someone else’s website, just changing a few words here and there.  And if you are going to do it I think it would be polite to at least credit the original source and provide a link to it.

http://balagan.info/wargaming-rules-for-the-new-zealand-wars

Paskal
    Spectator

Is it funny that you tell me that ?

Because I did it precisely not to put a link because what we see on the links is sometimes too long to read (which often happens with what we find on the links)and I shortened the trick exactly because some complain when it’s too long …

General Slade
    Participant

You copied a complete article from someone else’s website, made a few cosmetic changes and then posted it here as if it was your own work.   If you want to share information post a link to the site and credit the author.

Paskal
    Spectator

@ General Slade

Next time I’ll post it as is , without link  and reducing it, and then too bad, if sometimes it’s too long to read for what it is …

@ Donald:

The men who would be kings are from the same group as Lion Rampant and Pikemans Lament ?

Because I’ve been told that both are total crap, so I’m not looking forward to trying it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.