Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi The Maul – Scifi Mecha Sports – Free Horizon Wars Supplement

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Robey Jenkins Robey Jenkins 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robey Jenkins
    Robey Jenkins
    Participant

You can download the rules for The Maul from my webpage, here.

It’s a bit rough, but I’ll update and amend it in response to player feedback and it’ll remain 100% free.

Wouter Wolput
    Wouter Wolput
    Participant

That’s great, cheers!

Darkest Star Games
    Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Niiiiice!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

neuzd
    neuzd
    Participant

This is interesting.

Several months ago I built a webpage to create random mechs for Horizon Wars, I posted it on the forums but they look abandoned : (
    I took this opportunity to update the page by adding the creation of a random Maul team, and it highlighted a question.
    Can a mech have more than one Maul upgrade? (I assumed it’s like the other upgrades: a max of upgrades as the mech’s P)

The page can be reached here:
    http://www.neuzd.org/HorizonWars_mechs.htm

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by neuzd neuzd.
    Robey Jenkins
    Robey Jenkins
    Participant

Hi, yeah, the forums never really took off, despite the number of people insisting they wanted to use them rather than FB.  I never bothered to migrate them to the new website.  Might dig them out again some time…

This website, though, is cool as hell.  I will tell people about this thing!

R.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Robey Jenkins Robey Jenkins.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.