Home Forums General Conventions and Shows The Model Show 12th & 13th December 2015

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Model Show takes place this coming weekend 12th & 13th December at the Poynton Leisure Centre, Cheshire.

This year sees an increase in the amount War Gaming displays namely from MDK Gamers and Mailed Fist.

Other genres covered include Maritime, Railway, Road Vehicles, Landscape, Architectural, Aviation, Military plus others.

Trade support includes Coppermine miniatures who will have a display of their new Copper Mine’s ‘gaming figures’, pre-orders for these can be taken over the weekend.

Further details can be found on the website http://www.themodelshow.co.uk

The show guide can also be downloaded from the website under the 2015 show tab.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Keith.

Mike
    Keymaster

I am seeing more and more wargames/modelling show crossovers, which makes perfect sense to me.

Having attended an IPMS show as a wargame trader and chatting to the guys next to me, it was quite interesting to see how much we had in common but how unknown the wargames scene was to them.

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally agree Mike.

This is exactly what we are trying to achieve at The Model Show, last years show was the first year that we had any war gaming on show. It was impressive stuff that the group, MDK gamers brought along.

As someone who is mainly a railway modeller it’s good to see the different genres of modelling, there is so much that we can learn from each other. My comments have be echoed year on year at the show by numerous individuals, some of whom are very accomplished modellers in their field.
    Hope to see you all at the show.

Keith.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.