Home Forums Air and Sea Naval The smallest and largest

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

He who says he makes no mistakes, is making the biggest mistake of all. Or does bugger all. Rory

Participant

He who says he makes no mistakes, is making the biggest mistake of all. Or does bugger all. Rory

Participant

My envy whilst looking at such nice models is large. My ability to create such is small.

donald

Participant

Hi All,

I finished the Largest and smallest S.O.L. of the Spanish fleet at Trafalgar in 1-2400 scale. The Santisima Trinidad 130 guns and San Leandro 64 guns.

I’m hoping to get all 3 fleets of the battle done before I kick the bucket . I would love to get all the ships of the battle on a table at some point.

Be safe

Rory

Participant

Those are very nicely done. Tumbling Dice?

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Participant

McKinstry,  Yes I do like them. I only have a porblem with painting the masts after gluing on the sails. I like to glue metal to metal.

Be safe

Rory

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.