Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Twilight SYW rules/scenarios in PDF form available.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hwiccee
    Participant

Hi all,

I hope you have all had a good holiday season.

We have finally got some PDF’s done for the Twilight of the Soldier Kings rules. The rules themselves are now available as a PDF and also 4 new scenarios. The scenarios are the battles of Lobositz (1756), Hastenbeck (1757), Gross Jagerdorf (1757) and Moys (1757). The Lobositz scenario also contains information on a ‘What if’ battle between the Prussians and the combined Austrian and Saxon armies involved in the campaign.

The rules and scenario PDF’s are available here – https://www.wyrehistoricbooks.co.uk/catalogue/pdf-rules-scenarios

vtsaogames
    Participant

Ah, something to read while holed up for the winter!

This too shall pass

willz
    Participant

Just purchased hard copy of rule book and scenario 1 bundle, fancied something new to read.

Hwiccee
    Participant

Willz: That is good. Hopefully you will be tempted to try them in a few games.

willz
    Participant

I also have just bought three of you latest pdf scenario’s, did not buy the Russian battle only because I did not want to end up painting some Russian figures.

Hwiccee
    Participant

🙂

willz
    Participant

My order arrived yesterday, excellent service.  Having a read trough them I like the concept.

Hwiccee
    Participant

Great I am glad you like them 🙂

Hwiccee
    Participant

Hi all,

Two new scenarios are now available.

These are the battles of Bergen and Kunersdorf both in 1759. The first is a battle between the French and ‘British’ army. The second features the Prussians fighting a combined Russian and Austrian army.

They are available from https://www.wyrehistoricbooks.co.uk/catalogue/pdf-rules-scenarios

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.