Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Twistercon 2017. USA.Oklahoma.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Twistercon 2017 is over had a great time as always.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

Tired, soar feet and great memories, I bet! Glad that you enjoyed yourself. When you’ve fully recovered why not tell us the highlights. Or you could play a game.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

kyoteblue
    Participant

I mostly helped run the con, my daughter and her husband helped out and I got to play with their daughter , my grand daughter Maddy, who is 3 1/2 and full of energy !!! Chasing her was the only game I played.  ACW was popular we had 5 Gettysburg games (the Rebs won 3 of them)  Bolt Action and some Colonial games and a very nice American Revolution game. There are some links to photos on my Facebook page.

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

I meant to get up there this year, but the exwife decided to hose everything by changing our daughter’s travel plans for spring break to noon on Sunday, rather than the originally agreed upon late Friday.  Shot my weekend for the Con, but I did get to take my kiddo to see Kong, and she enjoyed that, so not a total loss.

I haven’t seen any AARs yet.  What all was there for games this year?

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

kyoteblue
    Participant

I didn’t snag a program book so I don’t have a list at hand.   I’ll try to get that info, later.

Bummer about the ex , but I’ve heard good things about Kong Island !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.