Home Forums General General TWW – Michael is out of WiFi

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Michael has just texted me from his holiday location as he has so far been unable to report in to TWW due to a dodgy WiFi connections. Hes basically out of action . If anyone is looking for him, he apologises and he will be back asap!

He also mentioned that I am now in charge and all funding should go to me. Please delete all none armiesarmy posts and change all links to point at my shop.

he may or may not of actually said that. I think he almost certainly implied it though…..:)

He will be back…..

It’s Richard the Lionheart and Bad King John all over again.

*Skitters off toward the nearest treeline wearing green tights and an archer’s hat*

Keymaster

oi. I am slowly making progress via a smart fone and ropey 3g. Slow service but news is being posted…

sorry for tardiness.
    we picked this resort as it said it has wifi internet..

🙁

Participant

All hotel say they have WiFi but it only works on Tuesday , on the 3 floor .

Participant

Dude! Have a break!

Lord knows you’ve earned it, give yourself a well earned break, enjoy the holiday and find a decent cocktail bar.

We’ll be here when you surface, so will TWW. Relax!

Participant

Ah, it gets better. Michael has just texted me to say that he might be late back. French air traffic are on strike and the next flight is in 7 days (!!) He’s going to try other routes (but I suspect if French ATC are off then pretty much nothing is flying!) He is also out of 3G, so will be off air…

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

Participant

Ha! The teacher’s away… someone really ought to put a whoopee cushion on his seat.

Keymaster

Righty. Now in Barcelona. Managed to secure an expensive flight tomorrow via Denmark. However the flight is to the other side of the UK. So we may be back in the UK late Friday night but it could be Saturday before we get home to our house.

Participant

He texted me to. Ive just got it

Hes in prison, he got caught smuggling and has anyone got a cake and a file?

That may or may not be the truth.

Either way hes back soon ish…

Participant

Quick, change the locks!

Sounds like an adventurous trip AB…

Participant

Wowzer !!

Keymaster

Awaiting first flight to Denmark. Then once there we get flight to UK. Then once there we collect hire car to drive to airport we took off from. Then collect own car and go home. Normal TWW service should be resumed within 24 hours. Many apologies to those that have been effected by the drop in service.

Participant

There always seems to be disasters when you go on holiday Michael. Didn’t your car give up on you last time? Better to stay at home, huh? Anyway, hope you enjoyed a well-deserved break.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Keymaster

Didn’t your car give up on you last time?

Yeah, near the top of a mountain a coolant hose split and the car stopped working..

🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.