Home Forums General Trading Post Unknown 20mm? FS/FTGH

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi

another mismatch in that recent Hinchliffe second-hand buy, these smaller (in blue and white) than others figs that someone may recognise and/ or appreciate:-

So if you know anyone who collects or desires or may find useful, please pass on and let me know… of course postage from nz…  they are here with Dutch-Belgian figs that are also available to pass on.

cheers dave

Participant

The smaller one might be Les Higgins Napoleonics, though I am not sure?

Participant

I don’t think they are necessarily a different manufacturer.  Hinchliffe’s first releases were markedly smaller than those that followed and most (if not all) were soon re-made to the new standard (see some Prussian examples below (not mine but I remember the issue);

Hinchliffe

There's 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.....

Participant

There's 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.....

Participant

Hi Dave,

Are these still available? If so I am interested and am NZ based:)

Kind regards,

Brian

Participant

==>> replied by PM… cheers

Participant

Hi Dave, Are these still available? If so I am interested and am NZ based:) Kind regards, Brian

Clearly Brian you havent got my PM…

Drop me a txt to 027 (on 2Degr);

## deleted info##

cheers dave

Participant

Hi all/ Brian

Have added pix of the set of figures discussed above, starting from IMG_6925 by DaveW], on Flickr  and 3 following ones, with captions giving what details I can…

Email still not functioning so txts best thing going,

regards d

Participant

Well the soldiers have passed inspection so will shortly be on their way to new home/s and fighting new battles.
    I have the Russians to meld into existing units and a very few new ones (artillery battery was really the only near complete item in the original set).

Thanks to those who replied,
    regards davew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.