Home Forums General Announcements from TWW. TWW UPDATES

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    MikeMike
    Keymaster

Just a reminder about this.
    I am still having my day off!

๐Ÿ˜€

MikeMike
    Keymaster

I will be at a theme park tomorrow and am returning on Friday night.
    There should be internet in the hotel room, so I will be continuing to post news and what not, just maybe not quite so frequently…

HOWEVER on the 28th of August to the 31st of August I will be in a tent, and will not have access to wifi, nor will I have my laptop, so no news will be published on these days.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

MikeMike
    Keymaster

HOWEVER on the 28th of August to the 31st of August I will be in a tent, and will not have access to wifi, nor will I have my laptop, so no news will be published on these days.

REMINDER.

MikeMike
    Keymaster

I have removed the calendar as it did not get a massive amount of traffic and the forums allow for the promotion of events and talking about them too, this seems more community friendly.

I have also removed the subscribe feature for front page news, you can of course still use the RSS feed should you require e-mail updates.

MikeMike
    Keymaster

Sorry for any dips in service, I am having some issues around my daughters school and their handling of her anxiety/ASD/other issues.
    It is proving quite a challenging few months at the moment, hopefully things can be resolved asap and I can get back to being a bit faster.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements from TWW.’ is closed to new topics and replies.