Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Vanguard Miniatures

This topic contains 72 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Michael Hobbs Michael Hobbs 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Hello,

I’m just posting to let you all know that my UK based website Vanguard Miniatures is open for pre-orders of Onslaught Miniatures 6mm sci fi range of figures and vehicles. This is the first of several ranges i hope to be adding to my site over time so please pop in and check it out.

Cheers John

Link, http://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by moredakka moredakka.
    Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

6mm sci-fi you say?
    I approve of this venture!

Good luck sir.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Thanks Michael it’s appreciated.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Just to let everyone now that if you have had issues with the basket on my site not allowing multiple different products to be pre ordered at the same time that the errant code that was causing the problem has been identified and banished.

So multiple different items can now be ordered at the same time.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused regards John

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Troublemaker games range of 6mm Defeat in Detail sci fi models will also be stocked on my webstore in the near future.

Regards

Mike
    Mike
    Keymaster

ooooooh get you!
    Congratulations.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Cheers mate.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Received confirmation yesterday that my onslaught order has been shipped I expect stock on the shelves before the end of the month. The troublemaker order has been submitted and passed on to the casters so I expect this range on the shelves early to mid november.

Cheers

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Please note that I have revised release dates for onslaught miniatures on my site.

Cheers

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

Customs issues?

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

No sir production issues the casters have taken there time for various reasons. Onslaught stock is now in the hands of customs but I hope to have delivery by the weekend.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

I’ve payed the import duty on the Onslaught shipment and have collected some very heavy boxes. As stated earlier on my site I will be sorting through this lot tomorrow and starting to box up the pre-orders to send out during the week.

At long last I have stock on the shelves.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

Cool, big question…
    Do you have any in your collection yet?

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Yes sir indeed I do.

I have Avians, OTC, Stygians, Legion, Hellborn and Sisters in my collection already, I was a customer before I started this venture and will be adding even more stuff to my mountain of metal in the future.

What can I say i’m a fan of the range.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by moredakka moredakka.
    moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

All onslaught minis pre-orders have been packaged up and will ship this week ASAP.

Cheers

paintpig
    paintpig
    Participant

Good luck with your venture

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Cheers paintpig.

All Troublemaker Games Defeat in Detail range are now available to pre-order. Note that some models are already low in numbers.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

I’m pleased to announce the arrival of most of the Defeat in Detail range. I will be re-bagging it all over the weekend and then will start picking those orders that are already in.

Thanks for your patience guys the wait is nearly over.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

More orders have been shipped today.

Two more boxes of DiD models have arrived today so I hope to be shipping out all back orders by the end of the week with the exception of those requiring plastic stands which are not here yet.

Mike
    Mike
    Keymaster

Back orders and so on, seems like the business is doing ok?

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Back orders and so on, seems like the business is doing ok?

Yes indeed the word I would use would be steady.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Sent out 18 more parcels today which has made a really big hole in the back orders, I still have 12 or so waiting on onslaught stock to come in and I have a few more ready for shipping when I get to the postie again.

If you received notice that your order is completed then it means your models are on the way. Please note that I have no plastic stands or flight bases in stock at this time so these will follow at a later date.

Regards John

yorkie
    yorkie
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks to Vanguard I now have some Kaiju Mega Rigs!

For more pics, heres a link to my blog – http://stevenkelly1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/its-been-while-heres-some-epic.html

Cheers,

Steve

http://stevenkelly1.blogspot.com/

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Hey Steve those are looking good.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Due to demand from many customers I have started to reduce the number of models in the DiD packs to better reflect what most people use them for and to reduce costs to customers who do not require large numbers of figures.

Most packs have around half the numbers previously held at half the original price. Hope this helps those looking for a smaller initial outlay when starting a new force and will also help those just needing a few extra units for existing armies.

So i’ve done the aircraft packs with most having two planes in them now and the novan elite range has been done too. I will be doing more like this as the week progresses.

On other news i’ve received my imprort duty demand from customs for the remaining first batch onslaught order so I hope to have these by the end of the week. Items include the sisters tanks and additional hellborn releases. Also Don informs me that he has received and is processing my next big batch of onslaught goodies so with luck these may reach me before the holidays.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

20 plus parcels and half a dozen packets shipped today this has cleared all outstanding orders and the plastic stands owed.

I have a few new orders to process and there are also some onslaught packs to follow on once they are back in stock. It’s been a really busy week getting this lot sorted but finally I have caught up.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by moredakka moredakka.
    moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

My other onslaught package arrived this morning they got split up during transit so after putting aside the back ordered items I’ve updated the inventory which is now showing the correct numbers available of each onslaught item. I’m completely sold out of Sisters Themis packs already but i’ve ordered another 45 packs as part of my next re-stock which is already being processed, these should be in during January some time.

I will be sorting out the back orders and follow on items today and should be able to post them out tomorrow.

Hope to be adding a range of laser cut MDF buildings from Battlescene Designs to the store soon too.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

All orders to date have been processed and dispatched. I will soon be taking a break for the holidays but the site will still be able to take orders which I will attend to as soon as I return. The email account will still be monitored so if you have any questions I will try to answer them in a timely fashion.

During January I should have a re-stock of Onslaught and Troublemaker minis arriving and i will be putting the Battlescene Designs MDF buildings up on the site. We also hope to have more base designs coming out shortly too so look out for those and the round plastic bases should be back in stock within a few weeks time.

I’d just like to wish all my customers and their families a very happy christmas holiday and a prosperous new year, your support has been wonderful and I can’t thank you all enough.

Once again thank you everyone regards, John

Ali Dogan Sayiner
    Ali Dogan Sayiner
    Participant

Congratulations !

contact me via : [email protected]
    http://www.sayinermicrotoys.com/

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Official announcement of a change of ownership.

After a lengthy negotiation period and the exchange of a large sum of money I am pleased to announce that the defeat in detail range of models formerly of Troublemaker Games fame are now owned my yours truly as of yesterday evening. This means they are now an in house product for vanguard miniatures and that I will be able to keep this range available indefinately. I have several plans for this range including army deals and the like and hope to start adding additional models at a later date. Oh the round plastic bases and a few other items have also been included in this business deal too so availability should be fairly good on these products also.

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

Crikey, will Ben be able to make you new figures?

Congrats!

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Hey mate yes Ben has expressed an interest in freelance design work and I have a few other names in the hat too.

Cheers dude.

Fredd Bloggs
    Participant

Woot on the not 40k range. You might be going to cost me lots of money, I saw Dr Mike painting them at Derby last year and they are gorgeous minis.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Cheers Fredd and thanks for your support and possible custom.

Regards John

Thuseld
    Thuseld
    Participant

The prices are a little steep for my budget. How are your shipping costs? I love the look of the Tokyo faction.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

The prices are a little steep for my budget. How are your shipping costs? I love the look of the Tokyo faction.

All prices are fair in fact i’m selling onslaught at a lower price than you can get them from onslaughts site. The DiD range is pretty much the same as when being sold by TMG too. Shipping costs can be read in the appropriate section on my site.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by moredakka moredakka.
    moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Due to life issues for the owner and a broken cutter that has just been fixed my battlescene scenery order is way behind schedule and will not be in for a little while yet, rest assured they will be in store eventually alongside more acrylic strip bases.

The Pyrkol gaming markers have just arrived yesterday and are now released, I like them very colourful.

One other thing i’m waiting on is information from the casters before I can submit a defeat in detail top up order so a few items are going out of stock. Hopefully things will be sorted soon and I can get an order submitted to re-stock these items. Please subscribe to any models you are waiting on so that you are informed once they are again available, cheers.

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

So after much baggering from certain friendly customers i’ve finally set up a Facebook page. Not really interested in social media myself but most people are and wished to see vanguard on FB so check me out if you will at the following link, cheers.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/Vanguard-Miniatures-1257474570933173/

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

Liked, did I see something about a Warhound Titan?

moredakka
    moredakka
    Participant

Hiya Michael,

Cheers dude and yes you did kinda, it is in fact a Cybershadows Jackal Class War Stalker a hunter killer come raider heavy unit.

Still under development at the moment but I hope it will be the first new miniature for the Defeat in Detail range since the change of ownership.

Catch ya soon buddy john.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.