Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Various 18th century items finished

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    willz
    Participant

Finished these over the past week.

Grenadiers Royal Zvezda 20mm plastic figures.

Field defences made from twigs and yard brush bristles.

Company Frances Crann Tara figures.

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Very nice Willz!

Lovely work!

Forgive my ignorance,  but are these compatible, or two different projects?

Jemima Fawr
    Participant

Lovely stuff!  And you’ve just given me the perfect solution for some 10mm ACW field defences I was about to make! 🙂

My wargames blog: http://www.jemimafawr.co.uk/

William19
    Participant

Beautiful work all around, Willz.  I especially love the grey artillerymen conversions and the blue you used on the Marines.

Superb terrain pieces, too.

Thank you for sharing.

Bill

willz
    Participant

Lovely work! Forgive my ignorance, but are these compatible, or two different projects?

Yes two different projects, The first two photo’s are from my 20mm plastic project the Frances Marine / artillery are from my 28mm project, the field defences are compatible with both.

willz
    Participant

Thanks for everyone’s kind comments.

willz
    Participant

Lovely stuff! And you’ve just given me the perfect solution for some 10mm ACW field defences I was about to make! 🙂

Glad to help inspire, I just pick up the twigs whilst walking the dog.  I spray them with furniture polish leave in a plastic box in the sun for a few days strip of the loose bark.  Then build using the supports UHU glue onto lollipop sticks, artist grey board, tablemats / coasters.  then add a base mix of PVA glue acrylic paint and sand, when dry add the yard brush bristles.  When dry varnish everything.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.