Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Voark's Place – Angel Barracks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erik Walton
    Participant

Wanted to share my latest completed terrain from Angel Barrack’s: Voark’s Place!

To give you a little background on this piece, I have had it since Michael came out with it. I slapped it together and threw some paint on it back then, but then lost interest because it just wasn’t coming out very well. So for the past…what, year maybe? 6 months? It has been moving about on my paint shelf. “Oh I should paint that. Eh, maybe later.” After finally getting tired of moving it to get to dice or other models, I finally decided to get the sucker done. I mounted it on some hardboard that has had the edge beveled down. I originally wasn’t going to mount it, but was worried that those little i-beams would break off.

A little bit of KR16 representation on the model.

A little hard to see, but apparently Mr Stockin has been by to tag this building.

Oh that's my theme music, it's on now!

Angel Barracks

That is super sweet, thanks for posting dude!

Stroezie
    Participant

Man that is a sweet piece!

If you keep this up I’m going to start regreting my own more cartoony color choices for my buildings 😉

You have also convinced me I need to add some grafiti to them, so thanks, I guess…

If you like small scale skirmish, check out http://planetares6.blogspot.be/?m=0

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Great piece of work

Erik Walton
    Participant

You have also convinced me I need to add some grafiti to them, so thanks, I guess…

You’re welcome! That was one of my wife’s ideas ages back and it just stuck. Those blank walls are empty canvases waiting to be filled. ^_^

Oh that's my theme music, it's on now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.