Home Forums Alternate History Victorian Sci Fi VSF in 15/18 mm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to many helpful discussion about VSF/IHMN in 15/18 mm and possibly 6 mm.

Gracias,

Glenn

Anonymous
    Inactive

So who plays IHMN in 15/18 mm sized figures?

PaulPaul
    Participant

Hi Glenn

Not IHMN, but I am working on a 15/18mm VSF project using Black Hat Miniatures Martian Empire, Blue Moon Victorians and Highlander Studios Martians.

If you don’t have any already, I highly recommend the Blue Moon figures for Victorian civilians. They are beautiful sculpts. I’m going on leave next week, so will put up a few painted examples on my blog, because I struggled to find any painted examples online.

Cheers

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks pPaul, I will look at those.

Looking forward to pictures you mentioned.

warren coleman
    Participant

I would love to do a Martian Empires setting.  I think the Martians from Black Hat are wonderful, I have not seen the Highland Studios ones yet.

For the humans there are many options, any colonial figures really.  As for armour and the like All Quiet on the Martian Front will offer some ideas as does Spartan Games Dystopian Legions, I know they are 28mm but some of the vehicles would make very good large vehicles.

Any other suggestions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you mean these?  https://www.bluemoonmanufacturing.com/view_product.php?product=15HOR-115

Or these?  https://www.bluemoonmanufacturing.com/view_product.php?product=15DDA-117

These?  https://www.bluemoonmanufacturing.com/view_product.php?product=15OW-103

Seems like lots of possibilities for Civilians depending on the setting.  (I plan on the wilds of Africa and Venus right now.)

PaulPaul
    Participant

Hi Glenn

Lets try again:

Blue Moon Manufacturing

Blue Moon Manufacturing

Blue Moon Manufacturing

These pics are of (some of) the London Townsfolk and some figs from the Jack the Ripper set.

Warren, below (hopefully!) are some of Highlanders Martian fauna (a gashant and a pair of steppe tigers):

Highlander Miniatures

Highlander also do a few poses of Hill Martians; I have only completed one single test figure; will post a pic when I have a few painted up.

I agree that Black Hats Martians are beautiful; unfortunately my 3 year old son got hold of a few of my Green Martians; have put them in a box and will have to fix them up one of these days.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by PaulPaul.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

SondergaardSondergaard
    Participant

Check out Rebel minis as well.

Can’t post a link here but look under Pulp minis as they include VSF.

Not in the face!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.