Home Forums General Trading Post W: Certain Dark Realm, Exodus Wars and Microworld figures in small numbers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rhoderic
    Participant

First off, I know this is a somewhat odd request, and I’m basically relying on the kindness of fellow hobbyists here. Please do forgive my presumptuousness.

I’m looking for small numbers of certain 6mm sci-fi and fantasy figures from Dark Realm, Exodus Wars and Microworld. These would be for my sword-and-planet project, which I’m starting off doing on a skirmish level (having been inspired by the 6mm skirmish nutters here on TWW) so at the moment I’d like to get off cheaper than buying full packs of each type of figure. When I say “small numbers”, I mean I’d be happy to even get just 2-3 of some of these, although it would be nice to get something like 5-10 of some as well – anything that might be up for offer for a modest price, really.

Specifically, I’m looking for these, or some selection of them (I don’t really need them all, but I’m casting my net as wide as I can in the hope of getting some of them):

Dark Realm – Any or all of the Kraytonian infantry varieties, but especially the large, bulky-looking ones (I forget what they’re called).

Dark Realm – Any or all of the Kraytonian lizard rider varieties.

Exodus Wars – Guild Bounty Hunters (cavalry and/or infantry)

Exodus Wars – Guild Gurdan Dragons and/or Lancers (the Zoat-lookalikes).

Exodus Wars – Guild Shadow Knights.

Exodus Wars – Any or all of the Tarragin varieties (the big, reptilian-looking aliens).

Microworld sci-fi – Lizard Rider Raptor Dragoons.

Microworld sci-fi – Kreen Drone Infantry and/or Soldier Caste.

Microworld sci-fi – Space Rat Infantry.

Microworld sci-fi – Beastkin Raiders.

Microworld Wasteland – Muties (cavalry and/or infantry).

Microworld fantasy – Woodland Owlbears and/or Treefolk.

Microworld fantasy – Bat Harpies and/or Feathered Harpies.

Microworld fantasy – Dread Elf Crossbowmen, Shadowblades, Thralls, War Lizard Cavalry, Glaive Warriors and/or Hag Warriors.

Microworld fantasy – Lizardmen Ceratopsid Guard, Lizard-Ogres, Archers, Warriors and/or Pachycephalosaurus Cavalry.

Microworld fantasy – Firmament Molemen Drillspears and/or Scrappers.

Microworld fantasy – Dark Alliance Crossbowmen, Maulbeasts and/or Ogres.

Microworld fantasy – Hobgoblin Spider Cavalry.

Microworld fantasy – Wild Alliance Orangutans (spearmen and/or archers), Rhinomen Infantry, Silverback Berserkers, Simian Cohort and/or Were-Elephants.

Microworld fantasy – Fallen Demons, Flame Demons and/or Hellhounds.

Microworld fantasy – Ogre Blunderbusses, Wolf-Beasts and/or Warmongers.

Thank you for your patience if you’ve made it this far 

I’d be prepared to pay something approximating first-hand market value, ie. somewhere around 20p per normal-sized infantry figure, 50p per normal-sized cavalry figure or ogre-sized infantry figure, and so on, plus postage of course (preferably just in an envelope, presuming there won’t be very many figures). There might, however, be a limit to how much I’m prepared to buy overall, in the unlikely event that someone has all or most of the above listed figures to sell.

Alexander Wasberg
    Participant

Hey Rhoderic,

As it happens I have a few of the models you asked for:

Microworld fantasy – Lizardmen Ceratopsid Guard, Archers, Warriors and/or Pachycephalosaurus Cavalry

Microworld fantasy – Dark Alliance Crossbowmen, Dread Ogres.

Microworld fantasy – Fallen Demons, Flame Demons

I think I could spare at least 5 of each, probably a dozen of some of them.

I hope that helps you along the way 🙂

Rhoderic
    Participant

Great!

Now I’m just wondering, is there a way to send PMs on TWW? I’ve heard mention of such a function but never located it (and I am a sponsoring member).

Mike
    Keymaster

Now I’m just wondering, is there a way to send PMs on TWW? I’ve heard mention of such a function but never located it (and I am a sponsoring member).

Main Menu on the home page.
    Yes, just for sponsoring members.

Rhoderic
    Participant

Main Menu on the home page.

Ooh! Undiscovered country! 

Rhoderic
    Participant

Just bumping this thread once, on the off chance that it might still pay off. I’m mainly fishing for the Dark Realm, Exodus Wars and Microworld sci-fi figures at this point.

Mike, assuming there are no further replies, you can go ahead and delete/archive this thread in a day or two.

Mike
    Keymaster

10-4

Stroezie
    Participant

I think I still have a bunch of those kraytonian heavy infantry, I’ll check if you’re still interested.

Have you tried emailing Microworld, I’ve bought hand picked mini’s from him before, just sent him a list of the exact minis I wanted like this

Heroquest set

8 Orcs (orc warriors)
    6 Goblins (goblin warriors)
    3 Fimir (dread ogers?)
    4 Chaos Warriors ( Alliance Destroyers)
    1 Chaos Warlock ( dark alliance command sorcerer )
    1 Gargoyle (minotaur lord)
    4 Skeletons (skeleton spearmen)
    2 Zombies ( zombies or ghouls)
    2 Mummies (wraiths ?)
    1 Barbarian )

and he sorted them for me and gave me a fair price  $13.50 including shipping.

Most 6mm manufacturers are willing to help you if you ask nicely in my experience.

If you like small scale skirmish, check out http://planetares6.blogspot.be/?m=0

Rhoderic
    Participant

I’d be interested in a few of the Kraytonians, yes. No pressure, though – if your lead pile is anything like mine, I appreciate that checking for spare miniatures can be something of an undertaking  (In fact, a bunch of my own Dark Realm figures seem to have gone AWOL, and I’ve driven myself half-mad searching for them).

I may contact Microworld about getting a selection of figures in small quantities. I’ve only ordered from Microworld once before but I recall the chap who runs it being quite customer service-oriented, and he included some random extra figures with the order.

Stroezie
    Participant

Hey Rhoderic,

did some digging through the lead pile, how’s this look?

10 heavy infantry + 4 different heavy weapons

10 light infantry

2 officers (1 gun, 1 sword & radio?)

4 priests

2 Tarragin heavy weapons.

I think I may have some Torakk riders rattling around somewhere to, so I’ll keep digging( If you don’t hear back from me in a day or two call mountain rescue!)

Edit: Found 2 torakk riders to add to the pile.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Stroezie.

Rhoderic
    Participant

I’ll take it! Sending you a PM…

Stroezie
    Participant

Wait a moment I’m not a supporting member yet, time to rectify that.

Edit: And done ! You should be able to PM me now (that’s one new years resolution down )

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Stroezie.

Rhoderic
    Participant

PM sent, so you know in case it didn’t reach you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.